Positive affirmations are like detoxicants for our minds and fuel for our brains – they can wittingly drive us to success.
Making regular positive confessions can recondition our minds to believe that everything we desire is possible. With that mindset, we not only banish limiting thoughts that cause inertia, we are filled with a rush of adrenaline that drives us to start chasing our desires.
Positive affirmations for success
1. I am endowed. All that I need to succeed is within me.
2. Starting from today, the earth yields to me all the success that I work for.
3. I no longer drift, all my steps deliberately lead me to achieve my goals.
4. Today, I bristle with vigor and energy.
5. I am received with grace wherever I set foot.
6. Henceforth, all my talents begin to add meaning to my life, everyone I come across, and to the world in general.
7. I am much sought after.
8. My past failures motivate me to succeed.
9. I am a breath of hope wherever I go.
10. I have a fertile mind and it will deliver.
11. The bigger the problem, the bigger my capacity to think.
12. I love myself. I don’t want to be anyone else.
13. From today, my aspirations, directions, and actions are in perfect harmony.
14. I look forward to the future with excitement.
15. The love of people, the will to solve problems, is my driving force.
16. I will triumph against all odds.
17. I’m stronger than yesterday.
18. I am conquering my fears and banishing my doubts.
19. I will never hold myself back again.
20. I don’t see impossibilities; I think opportunities.
21. Every positive and progressive soul vibes with me.
22. The love of my dearest ones pushes me to break all barriers.
23. I’m an insuperable force.
24. I will impact my generation.
25. I have a spirit that is willing to learn from all situations, a soul that is humble enough to learn from everyone.
26. I will remember every interaction as an opportunity to bless someone.
27. My parents will be proud of me.
28. I illuminate every dark situation with my words.
29. I am gentle but fierce.
30. I am me.
More on Positive Thinking