There are times when you need to, straightaway, write an email that you’re not ready to send. However, there is also the risk of forgetting or not being available, for example, due to timezone difference, to do so when the time comes. In this post, you will learn how to schedule emails in Gmail.
Schedule emails in Gmail with browser
- Before you can use the scheduling option, you have to add the email recipient(s)
- Click the downwards-facing arrow on the right side of the “Send” button
- It will reveal a “Schedule Send” pop-up, click it.
- Chose your preferred time from the list that pops up
- However, you can set any date or time by clicking “Pick date & time”
Schedule emails on mobile app
- Click the three dots on the top-right corner
- Again, select “Schedule send”
- Just as it is on browser, you can chose from the three provided options or you can set your own date and time.